To both S. and T. Foley,

Let me first welcome you before you decide to resign;  I am just a
caregiver with my wife in a rehab facility.  She became psychotic and
paranoid from the PD medication.  But it seems that some people here may
have been afflicted similarly.  I will not apologize for the other
members of this list; I have been attacked too in the past, and I do not
relish the virtual hand to hand combats.  Nonetheless, it can offer a
trove of information for the PWP and the CG.  The CG subgroup is
sponsored by Camilla Flintermann who is an earthly and most
understanding angel.  Actually belong to the CG and PWP groups, as well
as the PWP groups in Spanish and French wherein I seldom participate.
I am a retired pharmaceutical research chemist and my wife was an
occupational nurse.
Again, welcome S. and Tim

Michel Margosis
'Carpe Diem'