Hi Marjorie,

Thanks for the post and the info.  I hear you when you say, tears and limited energy--I've
been seeing progression and have cut back on leading support group and advocacy except for
this stem cell crisis.  I just want folks to burn up their modems and phone lines if they
can't travel and give em' hell face to face.  I want them to HEAR FROM US when they pull this
nonsense, or else they will go on doing whatever they think they can get away with.  It is an
election year THIS YEAR -- NOT NEXT YEAR.  Let's use our energy to send them e-mail instead of
each other--our debate and passion should be directed at THEM.  The CAPITALS show my
exasperation with THEM not you.  We cannot be silent.  Don't bother with Brownback--give Lott
and Specter, who let this happen hell--they didn't have to do this.  It's party politics in an
election year, in my opinion.  They cut a deal and betrayed us--again!

I could just chew Specter's leg off!  Brownback didn't act alone--they're all scratching each
other's backs in an election year, while we're dying on the vine!

Charlotte