Marjorie,

Thanks for bringing this website once more to everyone's attention. I
found it almost 2 years ago and receive their news letters each time
they are sent. If anyone has more than one medical condition there are
others tailored to each condition that is listed. I noticed in today's
email that they are having a question and answer chat concerning a need
to revamp the federal health system starting with the absence of drug
coverage for those who are on Medicare. I believe it is next week and
one can sign up for it on the site and be part of it live.  Questions
will be accepted online and answered if selected. I thought that this
would be a good chance to ask a question concerning the great need for
further stem cell research. What bigger or better on line forum can
anyone ask for?

* seattle* Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John