Hi Jim,
I am a tremor only PWP, and have been told pretty much the same thing as you
about the progression. The good news is that it is slow progressing, and the
bad news is that it is hard to treat.

 My tremor first appeared five years ago. I am taking no prescription drugs,
only benadryl which is a slight help with the tremor and even more help with
the sleeping. I am sure you know that many PWP's don't sleep well.

I have been struggling with insomnia for many years and right now I am "on a
roll" with it, but I never know when a bout of insomnia will strike again.
My main advice is to live as relaxed a life as possible, and if you can't
sleep, listen to classical music on you local public radio station. Most
towns have one that plays music all night with no commercials. That is how I
cope with it, I don't try to go to sleep, I just listen to the music and try
to enjoy the darkness and solicitude.

Lanier Maddux      Chattanooga Tn.

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633