Howdy list Friends,
With my participation in a drug study ending in August....I have been
titrating up on a dopamine
agonist (Mirapex) and I am now at my full dose (.50mg-3x/day).....while I
realize that there are many different side-effects in response to the
medication and that each individual my experience some, all or none of
these......my question is.......do you find that you can experience one
side-effect for a while and then suddenly a different side-effect begins????
In my case, for the first month I was very fatigued and was nauseous all the
time......these seem to have passed and now I'm experiencing insomnia and
headaches.  Since I'm relatively new at this, I was wondering if this is
common????

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Kelly in Calgary
40\39\36