Polly,

I am not able to see my Australian friend who is a pwp and I live 3000
miles from the other friend I have who is a pwp, but I share both of
their daily lives. I do know many on this list who would be wonderful
contacts for you to find the information that you request,  and to learn
about the lives that they live as pwps. I hope some of these step
forward now and share their lives and information with you as you
prepare your paper. Isn't it an eye opener for you to be as I once was
learning about the hardships and pain that are part of all who have
parkinsons daily lives? It certainly is a humbling experience and yet a
privilege to be accepted into the lives of the special pwps that I now
know. I hope that the effort that you are making changes you as much as
my search did me, and that everything that you do learn changes many, or
at least some,  ideas of those whom you meet in the life that lies ahead
of you Polly. I would like to know what responses your research paper
receives if you care to share this with me,  and that it leads to others
deciding to be the friend and shoulder that many who are pwps and care
givers need. Good luck Polly as you write your paper...

Best of luck,

* Seattle * Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John  49/42/38??