I am so sorry about that.  My family has been behind me 100% and my
daughter has even become active in our group.  I think I have been able
to educate and convince my family and relatives about the merits of this
cause.  Marjorie, I'll gladly adopt you as an another sister...?  You
have been wonderful!!!
Michel