David,

Thank you for the screen saver of all time:) I had to send it to my son
in San Francisco as he had his own pair sitting out on his lawn before
he moved from his house in the Proctor district of  Tacoma. If you know
this area at all you will know he had to be the only one who owned any.
The preppies in his neighborhood knew he was already not one of them, as
he worked for Microsoft corp and dressed the part, plus his idea of fun
extended to a string of chili pepper party lights around his kitchen
window.. I sent this website to him this morning to give his family a
laugh too..:)

A lot of smiles,

* seattle * Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38??