If that is the case, the Udall Bill becomes worthless, and our efforts
on behalf of S. 2015 bill to support Stem Cell research are totally
wasted.  Actually, Congress does indeed have the power of the purse, and
we know that money talks on the Hill.  One way or the other, that
research will be pursued, and  if not in this country certainly in many
others of the Western world who will then be able to sneer and laugh at
us.
Michel Margosis