Marjorie L. Moorefield wrote:

> >Comments:
> >i'm forwarding this to the list since it is clearer than my ramblings
> >about stem cell potential--and touches on the ethical implications we all
> >need to be aware of as advocates of stem cell research
>
> Ray,
> What YOU are trying to discuss, is NOT what the rest of us are discussing.

sorry if confusion abounds

i'll stick to pubmed from now on

the chicago paper article had the info
on the transplant jo ann mentioned -- with as happy ending

just ignore me
it didn't have anything to do with the senate bill
except the concluding comments

i notice there is another post to this list from another source
about this couple's struggle to cure their child of fanconi anemia

i'm juggling two computers
home and work
so i missed reading the other post
until after i'd sent the chicago article

> Lets not try to introduce a new subject into S.2015 please

that was a different thread

no problem
i'm done posting for a while

ray strand
48/47/40?

leaping off the edge of the prairie abyss..........