Hi Barb of the *gorgeous face* :)

You mentioned I might be a "maybe" "wannabe lefty"?  I tried that once
and funny thing happened.. I found my fingers being caught in right
handed drawers and scissors and gear shifts etc etc etc.. Then the light
bulb turned on upstairs.. Why not try the other arm this time?  It also
had a hand that had 5 fingers attached. You know something? Suddenly I
was able to walk and chew gum at the same time contrary to my * lefty*
brother, who not only is in office in our legislature, but is a full
blown GOP member..:) But then, he is younger.. as he reminds me so
often...

*seattle* Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John  49/42/38?