From: audrey skrzyniarz <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LEFT HANDEDNESS/Curious Connie
Date: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 3:40 AM

Barb, that is quite funny :) I think being semi-dexterous only confuses
my already mixed up dyslexic brain or did this chicken come after the
egg? LOL

* seattle* Audrey

btw I am glad that one california pink flamingo has become a seasoned
traveler and is in the process of spreading its wings over the east
coast now soon to engage a new community...