JUST WONDERING?  some culture say it ok to eat dogg meat. in U.SA. it is curity to animals. some culture says it wrong to eat pork. some say to eat meat is wrong. hear i n U.S.A. we debate stem cell's me i am not qualify to say. so i said i am just WONDERING which culture is right. just for the sake of of a new debate. lo lo

                                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIAIAN
                                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                          repairman,retried, 1/2 a---d inventor

Click here for Free Video!!