Tim and family,
Don't let the paranoia of a few taint the whole list.  If you have been on the list for long then you know that these things happen.  Paranoia runs rampant through the mind of PWP's.  I've been accused of being everything and everyone from David Boots to the devil himself.  You have to roll with it and consider the source.  I have yet to discover any "secret" information that some covert operative could glean from this list to use to his advantage.
Take it in stride and live to fight another day.

Greg
47/35/35