  From: Tim Foley
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 7:08 AM
  Subject: New beginning

  Hi my name is Tim and I have PD.  I'm 37 and on disability.  My group is forming a political action committee and has assigned me the task of gathering information about stem cells, government issues concerning such and research.  I would appreciate anyone's help with info you can provide.

  Thanks much
  Tim Foley