I evidently copied the address for Jeff Greenfield of CNN incorrectly.  My apologies for the inconvenience.  Writing him at [log in to unmask]   att. Jeff Greenfield, Newstand, CNN tells me, will get to him.  (My message to that address was not bounced back.)
Dolores
-----Original Message-----
From: Dolores <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, October 01, 2000 1:49 AM
Subject: Stem Cell Research

Hi, All -
If the proposed legislation will be voted on during the next session of congress we have more time to generate public and congressional awareness and interest.  A possibility - Jeff Greenfield has an interview program on CNN Friday night between 10 and 11 and he invited listeners to send in suggestions for topics and to recommend participants.  His e-mail is [log in to unmask]
Dolores