Real phony is unsubscribing due to the lack of "free gifts"   I'm giving away.  Thank you sincerely to the people who sent me information - you can continue to email me at [log in to unmask] if you will or wish to.

I asked for help and because I put my profession at the end of my post I'm ridiculed.  Warm greetings to new people - I'm severely hurt.

I'm a 37 year old man with a wife and 2 children ages 3 and 8.  I'm on disability and try and help other s as often as I can.  Thanks for making me cry and turning what started out to be an awful day even worse.

Thanks again to those who opened their hearts to help.

Tim Foley - Registered Pharmacist in the state of Connecticut

Why would I use a yahoo address if I was some research group or some other scam artist.  If you do email searches you would find tpfrph - maybe not on yahoo but on other services.

I pray to the Lord my God that I may never treat another person with PD like this