my grandfather,mother,my oldest daughter. or you might say ami-dexterous. it depened on what they was doing or had in there hand . when my daughter started school she use her left hand her real name was LYNN DONNETTE. WE CALLED HER DONI well the school called said she had tto use her right hand and could not go by DONI as they had other donnie in the class.  i informed them we made and named her. you change the boys name to DONALD. i DID NOT LIKE DONALD. GO BY DON.  so we got it settled. my wayof couruse.  (darn keayboard) oh we had our family round table talk. my baby said all PWP,S are touchy and you when you go out you think every body should get out of your way because you are disabled. and all PWP,S are the only one,s to have a bad livve. she got me there.   just in last few years you have changed lot. but still have a lot to help other PWP,S so don,t quit posting. grow up and be DON whith your hand out to the needy. she was bit by a downs boy she is traing for a job. so she said see they are like lot of PWP,S Bad days.  oh we agreed if i do not what to be opened u again you  have your right. it is like a tooth ack or when you hit your finger which a hammer. you live which it. this children how do they get so smart? can,t be from me i never finshed school war you know 3 of them. so when I OR ANY PWP complain think that could be me. thee may never in my life time to see a cure but got to learn to be not such a baby on what i read on the list. so am going to say i did not learn and love. so when I say something I do not mean to offend. am feeling better thanks for the family.  FOLY TO TIM I THINK.

                                                    I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                                     BEST MED FOR PD IS
                                                      LEARN TO FORGIVE