the oxygen company said we owed them $14,000.00  well after fight them and med care we won took 4 month,s i would like to know if any one else have hurd about this?  when we tell a half truth,and fall an extra lot. get dizzy. they told me to day it was or can be lack of oxygen to the lung,s it cost me $12 hundred a month can,t write it  lolo.  you hear so much about what is good and bad for us. would like to see more nero,s and md  to know more what to do to live a normal live. will it ever happen in my life time?  lo lo oh I FOR GOT I am going to live to be the olds,t PWP.

                                               I.Y.Q  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

Click here for Free Video!!