Bob A.  I think demorall (sp) is on the hit list for eldepryl.  Would seem  to apply in a case for surgery.  I've had it for outpatient procedures - but I'm not  on  eldepryl...Lanny Weddel

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ira Wile
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: ??

BOB A

The PDR drug interaction program  gives the following:

POTENTIAL DRUG INTERACTIONS
1. Remeron Tablets (Mirtazapine) may interact with:

Eldepryl Capsules (Selegiline Hydrochloride).
Result: (Co-administration of antidepressants and MAO inhibitors has
resulted in serious, and sometimes fatal, reactions including hyperthermia,
autonomic instability, seizures, agitation, and coma; concurrent and/or
sequential use is contraindicated).

2. Eldepryl Capsules (Selegiline Hydrochloride) . The labeling of this
product lists no interactions with the other products entered.

*** End of Report ***

Best, Ira