From: [log in to unmask]>Bill Olson
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 1:16 AM
Subject: Stem Cell Research

Whether or not we approve of using cells that are no longer needed for infertility treatments, we may soon see a sharp drop in the demand. Adult stem cells, found in nerve tissue, umbilical cord blood, and bone marrow,etc. provide a morally acceptable alternative that does not cause harm to human beings.

Christopher Reeve testified to Congress that adult stem cells are no longer able to develop into a wide variety of tissues, yet Reeve' s own foundation did work proving the opposite which was submitted for publication on March 31, a month before the hearing.

For more details, please go to the web-site at www.stemcellresearch.org/pr000829.htm

Cordially, Bill Olson