List,

I used to address my posts to my list "family" but no longer.  I stand in outrage...livid outrage that we as sufferers of pd and caregivers of those with pd would blatantly attack or stand in doubt of a man as kind, honorable, and passionate of life as Tim Foley. When I say "passionate of life" I mean that Tim has a passion for life and a respect for those that live. When I saw the posts this morning I saw red and truthfully for the first time felt hatred against some that post here.  I have been to church this morning to ask forgiveness for this hate I felt.  I will even go as far to say that I forgive those that caused this man and his children and his wife the hurts you have today.  I include his wife Siobhan ( A beautiful, loving woman) and their children because someone as honorable as Tim Foley, is so loved and cared for and respected by his wife and kids. And now you have hurt them by hurting Tim. I say how dare you?  A man that along with me and a few others are trying desparately to make a difference for those affected with pd.  I will stand and tell you I was in that "conference call" yesterday.    Do we live in such a paranoid world and live in such worlds as small and insignificant that we choose to question and doubt a man that was SIMPLY asking for help to gather some information so that we could be well equipped to battle CONGRESS?    The last thing we as people suffering from pd need is to wreck havoc and knowingly hurt others that are trying to make our suffering easier.  TIM I STAND BEHIND YOU AND SIOBHAN AND THE CHILDREN.  MAY GOD'S LOVE AND PEACE REST UPON YOU TODAY!!

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."