this is Tim's wife . how dare you post such child like comments on this board. who do you think you are! feel free to call me anytime. my email is [log in to unmask] and I will give you my phone number,. do you have anything better to do with your time than to harass my husband. he is 38 with rapid progressive Parkinson's disease. just trying to find information.  do you have kids ?well we do a 3 year old and 8 year old . my husband is on disability already. Parkinson's affects everyone. so if you do not want to find out more about this disease and live with it , then do.and feel sorry for yourself then do . we are looking for research to help the Parkinson's community. you are nasty uncaring woman. please email me and stop the search for my husband. rph means registered pharmacist ,this most people know. I have never been so upset by this.   S. Foley r.n. that means registered nurse......................