it was one of those days i don't believe if any more cooed happen. fist VIVIAN  said you will get in trouble for throwing away a politisen sign. i do not care for him. did not ask me . came for them told them to go to garbage dump to get them. then a fellow that i sold lot of my tool when i had my bussein. could not remember how to fix them. water in my basment,two nurse that we know can to talk to me. one is just a good every day nurse. the other works whith the people whit specil problem goes to lotof seminars and teaches. all over U.S.A. both tried to tell what i shout do whith myy up coming exam. don't we have the right to decide for our self what we want. and the way we whant to live. i am old enough,had this doggone sickens ti know how i want to get by. VIVIAN is the only one to understand me. some admit ot of us are parnoid. "quote" in todays paper saidAS the old joke says,just because yiu'r paranoid does"t they're not out to get you. i think lot is in it. today is not good day too. I  AM BULLHEADED,STUBBORN, AND THINK I KNOW IT ALL. which I AM NOT. LO LO (RIGHT.) but lot I say is what I have been through. i am going to let them put me under when they put tubess down my throught,and where sun does not shine. stem cell debate right is oveer my head now. but read some and detere some to keep from any stress. I don't know enough to say what is right or wrong so I hope I HAVE NOT UPSET ANY ONE. boy i forget cap key off or on. always wrong time. just this dumb keayboard of mine. just got order,s to get off  so by all

                                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                        LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                                 BEST MED"S FOR PD IS
                                             LET YOUR HEART BE YOU,R GUIDE.