To tell the truth Juanita,
I'm afraid to move!!!
I got up this morning and threw my sheets
into the washer and a little later the smoke
alarm in the garage goes off.  I look in the
utility room and its full of smoke.  The Maytag
Washer, which is 19 years old decided it was time
to head for the Elephant Graveyard.
So not only do I have a load of water and clothes
to get rid of, I will have to really hurry tomorrow
and take my computer to CompUSA and then go
someplace and buy a new Maytag.
In the meantime, I had to hand wring all those
clothes, it had finished washing and had started
to spin, so there was about a half tub of water
left and wet T-shirts.

I thought about having a wet T-shirt contest, but
this really isn't that kind of neighborhood!!
But my neighbor lady did come over and help
me bail out all the water in the washer.

If anything else happens today you will hear me
screaming clear out in Puget Sound.

just me,
Marjorie
167/58/55