Hi Don,
You are a love!!!
My Dad used to say to me when I was a dumb kid ,
he'd shake his head and say "Sis, you really have a
revelation coming to you, I just hope I'm here to see it".
I think of him and that statement about 15 times a day
anymore. However, he's not here to see it.

Don't worry about your keyboard, I have it's Siamese
Twin in Fort Lauderdale.  The keyboard I have is necessary
to run both PC Towers, off one keyboard and one monitor,
but somedays I'd like to stomp it !!

All you have to remember over Stem Cell Research Don, is that
it might give these wonderful young people with PD a chance to
be cured, and not have to get progressively worse as we have done.
We are not destroying anything which wouldn't be destroyed anyway,
and I have to trust the Federal Govt. because if I didn't I'd find another
country to go live in.

My husband and I talked about moving to a foreign country after
  I finally retired at age 67. Neither of us are capable of working anymore,
nor do we need to.  All we have to do is live within our budget.
One of our Daughters lives in Germany ,and to me that sounded
wonderful, but our Son In Law is an Army Chaplain and my husband
has been around the world three times in his 23 years in the US Air
Force, and they both told me that the USA is the best place to live.
So who am I not to believe the people who should know.

You seem to be doing better, are you on new Medication?

Love to you and Vivian and the Puppy,

just me
Marjorie