Don,

Just because you are, as you say, "the best looking guy on the list", and
that you obviously have a great sense of prospective and humor, and you have
a way with women (55 years!), ya don't have to rub it in with us other, less
fortunate, guys on the list do ya..... :-)

All the best to ya, with love, Don!

Bill & Patricia (22 = 44 years)
New Jersey

MARJORIE  you know you are half right lo lo long wee have PD more we under
stand then we get hurt easy to like you said when off and on. now i can not
get up and go like I used to or walk get out of the house so we got the
list. long time go i want jokes,poems, lot of things out side of PD. you get
to thinking crazy things talk to you self and be able to but things on the
list i enjoyed stem sell debate most over my head. but see how it gave us
lot to talk about. things we could get off our minds. that is good for us.
some times we say the dumb,s things but at that time it makes sence to those
who post. next day you say boy that was dumb of me to say that. but at the
time you for got about PD. as my keayboard can,t spell or is my English is
not the best i goofed up  CHARLIE HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS ASKING HIM BUT
HE JUST LO ABOUT IT.WHAT I MENT WAS I GOT A POST THAT SAID CASE SENSES.
there i go left caps on am not yelling just running of the head. it nice to
just say some thing that does not mean much just to talk to some you know in
long run they will not make fun of you. this just not for MARJORIE  alone
just one of to days post i got a bang out of it. you know we should say hey
aren,t we all at some time or other.i know some of my problems i can,t look
at screen and type at the same time i am just and peck type,st not good even
that. you know i some time laugh at my self what I say and do.  so as
CHARLIE said lets move on to other debate. who got one. hear in LIMA  I am
known as the PD guy. or the agitator.  well i gues i should put my pulpet
away for now have a good day.

                                                    I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                          LOVE OF MY LIFE-55
(110) YEARS