EDITH,
Okay, Lets please do have some Clarification PLEASE!!!!!!!!
How do you take a statement I made to Bob Fink,
""I'm
afraid that I do trust everyone, including the US Government,
 >> until I find that I can't trust them anymore?"......  Under these
conditions, mightn't you be too late?"
and they proceed to argue with Bob about it.
That is MY LINE!!!

If you want to argue with me about it please do it off-line.

just me,
Marjorie