At 11:03 2000/10/09 GMT, janine wrote:
>I apoligize for the subject sent out by bobarm99.  It was my mistake not
>his.
>Hi everyone, my name is Janine and I am the she that Tex writes about. I am
>hoping to gain alot of nice friends on the list but you will have to bear
>with me.  It seems I have been having a heck of a time with the first email.
>So the morning started out so so, and at 1 o'clock I have surgery, so I am
>figuring the day to go from so so to worse.  I feel fortunate to have Bob
>(Tex) by my side.  He is very supportive.  As everone may or may not know
>bob andd I both have Parkinsons Disease and we met on the net.  We plan to
>be married in june off 2001.
>My question is, is incontinence a common problem with Parkinsons Disease.
>Thank you Janine

hi janine

i've heard so much about you, i feel like i have met you already!

in re 'bearing' with you, we have all been newbies at one time or other..
the first time i sent in a message,
'my hands were sweating and my knees were weak'
to paraphrase sumbuddy or t'other!

i did not know you also had PD - so that warrants a cyber-sis welcome too!

good luck with your surgery
and in re incontinence, it can be a problem with some parkies
but don't assume it's due to pd, and don't let your medicos assume it either,
without having other **more common causes** looked into

btw, tell your bob that 'i'm workin' on it!'

love

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada