First I would like to thank everyone who sent janine a message, both on and
off list. I will tell her in the morning all the well wishes, and i know she
will appreciate them.  Her surgery went well, if long, but there were some
complications dduring recovery. As of right now (11pm) things are looking
better, but her blood pressure is still very low.  the nurses tell me they
think it's being caused by the pain meds, so they have switched her to a
different type.  She was fairly alert earlier, and kept waking up/dozing
off. But she made me smile when she asked if I had been online today, and
what was happening on the list....
btw - the doctor says the incontenence may have been a little bit aggrivated
by the pd, but the root cause was a valve not working right - another
example of not letting pd take all the blame for what's happening to your
body
several more poems came out of today, but i am not posting them to the list,
if anyone would like to see them, send me an email off list and i will be
happy to forward them
once again, thanks list family for your care and support
bob aka tex