>First I would like to thank everyone who sent janine a message, both on and
>off list. I will tell her in the morning all the well wishes, and i know she
>will appreciate them.  Her surgery went well, if long, but there were some
>complications dduring recovery. As of right now (11pm) things are looking
>better, but her blood pressure is still very low.  the nurses tell me they
>think it's being caused by the pain meds, so they have switched her to a
>different type.  SNIPPED

Hi Bob--glad the surgery went well. As for pain meds, you must know that
PWPs shouldn't have opiates.   Things like Percocet , which they gave
Peter, do contain opiates along with acetominaphen, I think, and it's not
obvious they are in there.  Be sure to check with her neuro if you have a
question re: this, as nursing staff and surgeons might not know----Peter's
surgeon begged off, saying, "I don't know about drugs---I'm a SURGEON!"
And of course Demerol isn't good, especially if she has been on Eldepryl
within the past few weeks.

Keep us posted----

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for