Congratulations, Don and Vivian.  It's amazing what a caring physician can
do when he's either caring or is prodded.  It's amazing what Medicare can
do when it's pushed.  I'm not sure I know exactly where your miracle came
from, but I'm sure glad it landed at your house!
E of the headdress

At 03:12 PM 10/9/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>boy was we surprised one of the medically p;lace  call and said they where
going to bring out some battery's for my cart. VIVIAN WENT TO MEDICARE
PLACE THEY SAID AFTER ELECTION THEY WOULD KNOW MORE. she called my nero
said not to worry well they came to day and brought 2 no money did we give
them . last few times we had to pay $175.00 a pice they said Medicare is
taking care of it said my nero called what he said worked. so all I got to
say see your nero or doc. shed some tears. $250.00 may not seem much but it
is  good luck. oh he all so give's me free med,s