Bill:  Just to verify what I said re: our experience with Percocet--from
the database---the non=narcotic part is OK, it's the oxycodone that is the
problem.

oxycodone / PercocetTM , RoxicetTM , TyloxTM

                                       OPIATE: USED POST-OPERATIVELY:

                                       DOPAMINE ANTAGONIST: HIGH RISK

analgesic product. These products are used to
treat pain. Acetaminophen is a non-narcotic analgesic, and oxycodone is a
narcotic analgesic. This combination produces a
greater analgesic effect than that produced by acetaminophen alone or by
higher doses of narcotic. Also, this combination
might cause fewer adverse reactions than do equianalgesic doses of either
agent alone.

Available as: PercocetTM or RoxicetTM tablets: acetaminophen 325 mg
oxycodone 5 mg TyloxTM capsules or RoxicetTM
5/500 tablets: acetaminophen 500 mg oxycodone 5 mg RoxicetTM solution per 5
ml: acetaminophen 325 mg oxycodone 5 mg
alcohol 0.4% Dosage: PercocetTM or RoxicetTM tablets, TyloxTM capsules, or
RoxicetTM 5/500 tablets

Adults: 1 tablet or capsule PO every 4-6 hours as needed.

Children: Dosage not established.

RoxicetTM solution per 5 ml: Adults: 5 ml PO every 4-6 hours as needed.
Children: Dosage not established.

The P-I-E-N-O Parkinsn's List Drug Database IndexBill-- just to verify what
I said re: our experience

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for