Friends--- thanks so much to those who have already responded and sent
checks.  I am re-posting this as a reminder ( and for new members ) because
October  is about half over.  If you are planning to make a contribution
this way, I encourage you do "just DO it!".......I will also remind you
that Bob Armentrout, AKA "Tex", has offered to send 10 of his PD poems to
contributors as a bonus gift , so please let me know if you would like
them, and I will forward your name and address to him.