First, I would like to thank everyone that took there time to respond to me
concerning the information I needed about PD. All of the information was
very helpful. I have started my report and I believe it will turn out a
success.
However, I would like to add some personal information and stories in the
report.  I would like to write about how PD effects daily lives and how you
felt when you learned you had it and how you deal with it.  If you do not
feel to uncomfortable giving out this information it would be much
appreciated if you could write about your experiences and send it to me.  I
would like the people that will be reading my report to feel a personal
connection with you and fully understand beyond the definition of
Parkinson's Disease, and in return understand the people it effects.
Thank you,
Polly Vestal