Raises the question in my head: Has any researcher investigated pregnant
PWP's to see what changes occur during and after pregnancy, if any? Only
YOPDers need apply.

First we find out that sex can make you look younger. Now the results may
help with Parkinsons. Interesting! Sure would leave us men out in the cold,
except for the first part.

Darwin

        Excerpted from Jennifer's post: