Bill,
This is a problem all Parkies face, we speak and read in Parkinese,
sometimes we get upset because we read something before our medications
have taken effect, and sometimes we read what we want to read, just as
persons without PD do.
The longer we have PD, the more these things show up.
All PWP who have had it for sometime understand and make
allowance for this.
Which is why this is a support group.
I'm going to need support too, my newest computer got hit
by lightning while I was out of the room.
Talk about waking a person up!!!!
So its back to the old one, slow modem, but it works!!!!

just me,
Marjorie