         Hi all,

Sorry I have not answered some of your comments.  I have been  writing to
Bob proposing a summary statement of where we agree and disagree and I hope
we can finish this debate with statements of agreement- at least on stem
cells and maybe a little more. Thanks to all of you who wrote and
participated.  I think this is a strength of the group and as long as we
remain relatively civil  and relate to PD in some way I (obviously) support
debate like this one.  I will try and comment on some of your remarks from
the past week and if I don't answer please e-mail me privately. and then I
think it is time to move on.

Charlie

Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
Middleton, WI