Good Morning Michel,
I wish I knew an alternative!!!
It just seems to me we spend so much time trying to change
things which we can't change, but I also don't think we need
to sit like good little sheep and accept everything as its handed
to us.
At least if we are railing against it, then it would make us feel better.

We have just been notified that our Dentist of the last 15 years will
not be accepting Oral Health Insurance after the first of the year.
  They invited me to remain a private patient.
I wrote "FAT CHANCE" across the letter and mailed it back to them.
It won't change anything, but it sure made me feel better!!!

We have also been notified, with in the last month, that several
of our Doctors whom we've have for 15 years ,will no longer be
accepting Medicare patients.

It reminds me of CHAMPUS, when my husband was in the U.S. Air
Force, if you couldn't make it to a military base for treatment, forget
using CHAMPUS even if you could find a doctor who would accept it,
you had to pay what CHAMPUS wouldn't, which was considerable.
It was least expensive to go to a doctor and tell him you had no
insurance at all.  He gave you a better break on rates.

I wish I knew the answer Michel, but I don't.
I know you probably are at your wits end over the care
Barb is getting.
You know my prayers are with you and Barb.

Love,
Marjorie