At 10:28 AM 10/13/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Not on my computer.  I think it has something to do with AOL but I haven't
>been able to find out what.  Anything that's clickable in AOL is in blue type
>and yours are not in blue type.  When I click on yours all I get is black
>highlighting of a few letters.
>Ginny

   Hi Ginny,
I think, but I'm not certain, what is happening is those things are sent
in Internet Explorer format.  They are blue on my computer, but I have
both Netscape and IE installed, but I believe I read someplace that AOL
only uses Netscape because they now own it.

What you can do if you want to read those links is to highlight them with
you mouse,
hold down the control key with one finger and press the letter "C" with the
other.  This is
the old fashioned way to copy, then open your Netscape Browser and hold down
the Control key again and press the letter "V" . This is the paste .
You paste that in the "LOCATION" part of Netscape, either hit "ENTER" or
click on the
"GO" button. You probably will have to highlight and remove whatever is in
the location
slot now.  You do this by highlighting with your mouse and hitting the
delete key.

I hope this helps, if it doesn't please contact me off list.

just me,
Marjorie