At 10:17 AM 10/13/2000 -0300, you wrote:
>No Maryse , I do not know how it is in other countries but here in Brazil the
>"weed" is not free and it is against the law to grown (plant) it .

Hi Joao,
In the USA in the 1930 it was planted as a ground cover to keep the land
from blowing away.  It was called "Loco Weed" because the cows used to get
into it and they'd run around and act crazy, not too unlike some humans
I've seen.

I believe there are some serious consequences if its used by humans over
a long period of time, just as a recreational smoke,
however, if you are dying anyway, and it relieves the pain, I believe it is
legal
for Doctors to RX it in the USA.
One of our Doctors will have to fill you in on that.

just me,
Marjorie