 ***REMINDER!  YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY FROM SPIN CITY CAN STILL BECOME A REALITY!
For those of you who have not yet had the chance to check-out the auction to benefit the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s research, you still have time.  A bonus addition of new items will be up for bid starting midnight, October 19th, for one additional week.

Michael’s power ties worn when he played Michael Flaherty on “SPIN CITY” have brought bids from over 200 people.  But if you missed out on those, don’t worry—there is still time to complete your own power wardrobe by bidding on his monogrammed dress shirt or tuxedo.

***THE STRAIGHT SPIN

All proceeds raised from the auction will go directly to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.  The auction is being hosted by Amazon (www.amazon.com).  Interested collectors should log on to Amazon’s auction page and click on the link to the Michael J. Fox Featured Auction.  The auction can also be reached through a link from the Michael J. Fox Foundation website at www.michaeljfox.org.  We are extremely grateful to many of you who have offered your support and reached out to the Foundation.  Together our efforts will help speed the discovery of a cure for Parkinson’s!