Kelly and Marling....I agree ... we have a family of medical
"practitioners"............but you know what really irritates me about this
"family" we have  ...the other day I was at the rheumatologist's office who
had ordered  a whole slew of tests from the lab using my body, my blood and
other various things..so many tests that my insurance is not wanting to pay
a $875 lab bill calling it unnecessary and excessive.....and when I asked
for copies of the lab r eports to take to the other doctors, they wanted to
charge me $25.00 for copies of the reports and so much a page extra if it
was over so many pages....... I argued for the reports and finally received
a susmmary copy of the report but not the individual lab tests that I would
ordinarily get from any of my other doctors....so I'm having another doctor
request them and she'll make me a copy....Joan Hartman

--- Joan Hartman
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.