Thanks Rita,
That's exactly what I intend to do.
Each year we have had this benefit they have increased
the co-pay. This time they didn't, just cut the benefit
in half.
It hasn't paid me to let them pay for my Synthroid for
a number of years now because if you shop around you
can get it for $25 a 100, so why pay a co-pay of $10 for
30 pills?
Sometimes I wonder if these insurance companies think
we can't add 2+2??

just me,
Marjorie