Hi Ervin,

I have been taking Synthroid since 1972.
I can sure tell the difference when I don't take it.
My fatigue is doubled if I don't take my Synthroid.
as far as curing anything I can't tell that either,
except my Thyroid tests are where they should be.
Synthroid should be taken on an empty stomach,
so I take it when I first get up and about an hour later
I chew one 25/100 Sinemet and drink a glass of Cranberry
juice.

I started taking Sinemet in 1995 and there is no
conflict between the two.
Good Luck to you, it takes about 6 months
to hit the right dosage with Synthroid,
Come to think of it, Sinemet was about the sameway.

just me,
Marjorie