Thanks Jane,
I'm going to have to do that too, I'll
try all the drug stores in this town before
I go on-line.

I do a lot of shopping on-line
and I've never had a problem, it's just that we've
been covered with Insurance so long, I truly don't
know how much medicines cost unless someone
on here mentions it.

Does anyone know anything about the AARP?
I see their advertisements, but I've never had
a reason to phone them to compare prices.

just me,
Marjorie