Hi All,
This is the featured site in my Sunday paper's Diary of a Cybervirgin...

Online Courses, Learning and Distance Education at World Wide Learn.

Welcome to World Wide Learn, a directory of online courses
and learning resources which are available from around the world
and in almost every topic you want.
All the educational resources listed here are online, so they're
available to you any time, any place at your convenience.
The demands of the Internet Age now require you to know more
than ever. But when you take advantage of online education,
you'll learn faster and easier than ever before.
Maybe you want to learn something new, continue your education
to get a better job, take up a new hobby, improve on your existing
skills or just learn something for the fun of it.
Use this site as your first step towards continuing your education
online and finding the courses you want.
New learning categories and online courses are added on a regular
basis, so be sure and bookmark this site now and visit often!
http://www.worldwidelearn.com/

Included...
Free University Online - University City, a new Virtual University
with an international faculty provides free education.
http://www.vtu.edu

Free Training with FreeSkills.com
FreeSkills.com brings you the largest selection of free online courses
in computer and IT training on the Internet
Finally online training within every budget - FREE!
This site currently hosts over 200 full online training
courses - Over 35,000 pages of professionally developed,
high quality content pages.

http://www.freeskills.com/
http://www.freeskills.com/courselist?wwl

Web Marketing Today - Info Center
You'll find links to thousands of on-line articles about effective
Web marketing and to on-line resources for business. From its beginning
in August 1995, the Web Marketing Info Center has become the most
comprehensive Web marketing site of its kind on the Internet.
http://www.wilsonweb.com/webmarket/

Garrett Wasny tempers his message about the web's potential
with a warning about it's limits...
"We must balance faith in technology with faith in ourselves."
"What we hold most valuable - vision, leadership, integrity,
morals, courage, compassion - can be found only within us,
not on some laptop or desktop."

Wise words that apply to a lot of situations - like our current
stem cell debate ... I hope you all enjoy these increible resources.

Cheers ........... murray