Hi David,
It's been in the News in Canada this past week too...

Didja look at these sites?

News: October 5, 2000 Canadian Government Will Legalize Medical Use
http://www.norml.org/news/index.shtml#story1

The Lancet -
Canadian court tells government to relax marijuana law for patients
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m0833/9229_356/64195500/p1/article.jhtml

The Lancet -
Canadian government seeks federal marijuana supplier.
(News)(Brief Article)(Statistical Data Included)
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m0833/9217_355/62266547/p1/article.jhtml

Health Canada - News Release
Update on Health Canada's initiatives on marijuana
for medical and research purposes.
http://hwcweb.hwc.ca/english/archives/releases/99_117e.htm

Health Canada - A Status Report...
Research Plan For Marijuana for Medicinal Purposes
http://hwcweb.hwc.ca/hpb-dgps/therapeut/zfiles/english/cds/marijuana/resear_e.html

Health Canada - Fact Sheet
Production of marijuana in Canada for research purposes
http://hwcweb.hwc.ca/english/archives/releases/99117ebk1.htm

U.S. Department of Justice - Drug Enforcement Administration
Say It Straight: The Medical Myths of Marijuana
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/sayit/myths.htm
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/legal.htm

Medicinal Marijuana - Selected and annotated Net resources
in the efforts to reform marijuana laws.
http://law.about.com/newsissues/law/msub43.htm

The Lancet - Institute of Medicine says marijuana has benefits
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m0833/9158_353/54373043/p1/article.jhtml

British Medical Journal - A federal judge in Oakland, California,
has approved the distribution of marijuana for medicinal purposes
from a "medical marijuana" club.
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m0999/7256_321/64452878/p1/article.jhtml

British Medical Journal - Improving the quality of the cannabis debate:
defining the different domains.(Education and Debate)
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m0999/7227_320/59110534/p1/article.jhtml

Marihuana - The Forbidden Medicine
http://rxmarijuana.com/
http://rxmarijuana.com/exchange.htm
http://rxmarijuana.com/rxlinks.htm

TLC Online Library - Medicinal Marijuana
http://www.lindesmith.org/medicalmarijuana/
http://www.lindesmith.org/cites_sources/links_medmj.html

A Clinical Trial
http://www.medicinal-cannabis.org

Marijuana Policy Project
http://www.mpp.org/

Investigating Possible Medical Uses Of Marijuana
http://www.nih.gov/news/medmarijuana/hhsfact.htm

Workshop on the Medical Utility of Marijuana
http://www.nih.gov/news/medmarijuana/MedicalMarijuana.htm

Focus On The Medicinal Value of Marijuana
http://pharminfo.com/pubs/msb/marij240.html

Marijuana and Medicine - Assessing the Science Base
(An Entire Book As HTML Pages)
http://books.nap.edu/html/marimed/