From: William P. Taggart <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nasal-spray vaccine for Alzheimer's
Date: Monday, October 09, 2000 7:14 PM

WebMDHealth Condition Center Services Newsletter
~ P A R K I N S O N 'S   D I S E A S E ~
The week of Oct. 9, 2000
<http://my.webmd.com/condition_center/prk>

~ N E W S   &   I N F O R M A T I O N ~

Nasal-Spray Vaccine for Alzheimer's Shows Promise in Animal Tests
If current research fulfills its promise, people with the early
symptoms of Alzheimer's disease may, in the next few years, be
able to use a nasal spray to prevent the disease from getting
worse.

<http://my.webmd.com/content/article/1728.61792>