   My husband, Gordon, is the PWP.  He works pretty well through the day as
long as he keeps on his medicine schedule.  However, at night he has a lot of
difficulty getting in and out of bed, using the bathroom, turning over, and
adjusting the covers.  Many times I have to help him up, cover him up, or
turn him over.  Do other people have difficulty at night, especially in bed?
I try to get him to spread his medicine so he has more during the night, but
he hates to give up the good part of the day by postponing his medicine.  He
is on sinemet, mirapex, and selegeline.  Also, lately he have been having
nightly leg cramps.  Sometimes they are in the foot, calf, or high up by the
buttox in the thigh.  It does help when I rub the area.  Does anyone have any
ideas?
   Jeannie Leroux
   Everett, WA